Saturday, April 21, 2012

MOLD EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

IT'S EVERYWHEREEEEEEE! OMG! I'M NOT KIDDING. IT'S ON MY WALLS, ON MY CLOTHES, IN MY UNDERWEAR DRAWER (IDK HOW....) ON MY SHOES, IN MY BAGS, FUDGING EVERYWHEREEEEE!

I think it's due to Singapore's more humid and all the rain lately, but I've got mold out the friggen ying yang in my room and it's driving me crazy!!! Here's it like 2:37 AM, and I'm supposed to be studying, but instead I'm doing loads and loads of laundry because of this mold!! Usually, I like being hotter than colder, so I'm not much for AC or using the fan too much... but fuck was I wrong for that! Heat + Humidity = Lots and LOTS of MOLD. Omg. I could cry. It's gotten in one of my favorite, FAVORITE Coach wallets that I used to use ALL the time back home. It was from their Poppy Collection and plaid.... T_____T<333 But I had to throw it away because it smells like fucking mold. All of my clothes smelll like mold (fucking mold got into my closet wtf?!) I like to leave the closet door open, on the side next to my sink.... yea, I know. I'm fucking stupid.... but this ONLY started happening about a week ago! I noticed my walls were looking a little.... "dirtier?".... BUT THEN I REALIZED IT WAS MOLD!!! THEN TONIGHT, I WAS LOOKING AT ONE OF MY BAGS ON MY DOOR.... AND IT WAS COVERED.... COVERED IN MOLD!!! SO I LOOKED THROUGH MY CLOSET AND FUCKING MOLD!!!! EVERYWHERE! OMG. OMG. OMG.

Excuse my minor breakdown.... but all this mold!?!!!!! T_________T
What did I do to deserve this?! If I die from mold poisoning... you know why.... T____________T
I'll post pictures later, but now I must try to not focus on the mold invading my life....

On a happier note, say hello to my little stuffed Elephant, Natha~! <333
(excuse my ugly legs....)

I know! I act like a 5-year old! But I don't care~~~
Sheepy out~ =3=

EDIT: LOL. While throwing away all the moldy items.... I threw away a few important things that I didn't realize.... FML. :(