Monday, April 16, 2012

Things happen for a reason.... right?

Hey guys~ So I don't want to you bore you with any sort of pretentious behavior, but I'm just a little bit more happy right now so I wanted to write this post! Recently, if you remember, I was left homeless by my friends.... D: Fuck.... WELL! Something really good happened! Another one of my friends, from a different friend group, they didn't get the housing assignment that they wanted! D: (Wow. Case housing you are amazing... -_-) So they had to re-enter under a different group. They tried for a 3-person apartment, but failed so were trying for a 4-person suite....! So they let me join their group!!! AND NOW I'M NOT HOMELESS ANYMOREEEEE!!!! :O ALSO!! This summer I was planning on living in Case summer housing, but that's another tedious procedure, but my friend is subletting... and now I get to stay where she lives!! Yayyyy! It makes me really happy that I won't be homeless when I return to Cleveland! So housing is a check~ It just makes me so happy that things turned out this way in the end. I know that I may not be the closest with 2 out of the 4 people in my new suite, but this just means I have the opportunity to make new friends. I believe that I always try my best to help out the world, and now the world is giving back to me.

I saw this on my friend's Facebook and I think it's really good:

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."


Now things are falling back together for me and I'm really thankful. These days I've been a lot more religious, but I believe this is the right path for me. It's like the golden rule right? In a nutshell, you get what you give.... but I believe I still have a long way to go. I have a lot more to give.

BUT. When you make new friends, do you have to lose old friends? I really feel like my friends back home have forgotten all about me. I can make all the excuses that I want, but I can't help but feel like they really don't care anymore. All my other friends on exchange, they're always talking about skyping people back home and stuff like that, but my friends don't really bother me. Maybe they're just thinking that I'm too busy on exchange. Or maybe I just don't put in the effort. But why do I always have to be the one to put in the effort? Do you really miss me? I just don't know anymore. But I can't be emo now. I really shouldn't even be writing this post right now... I need to study.... Fudgeeeeeee! I'm SO screwed for my Spec exam! GRRRRRRR.

Sheepy out~ <3

PS. EXO K. OMG. SO GOOD~! Kai is like an amazing dancer! Wow! <3