Friday, May 25, 2012

PCAT? Grad school Apps? Oh my...

OK. So today, here's a list of what I NEED to do!

1. Make a list of schools that I want to apply to for Grad school! I already decided that I'm going to try to get into Toledo, Ohio Northern, Chicago Pharmacy schools. I also want to apply to some schools on the west coast so that I'll be closer to my parents. To tell the truth though, I don't mind staying nearby for grad school because I have my Uncles from my Daddy's side and my cousins from my mother's side to help me out sometimes. But now that I'm a senior (omg, please kill me now....) I need to start thinking about the whole picture and actually plan things out to a T. So today, I'll make a list of schools. Because my GPA isn't all that amazing, I'm thinking I may need to apply to more schools than not... not to mention my previous terrible PCAT score.... T____T

2. Buy new PCAT books. Even though I'll be broke from applying to schools, I need to review for my PCAT. So I'm planning on buying another 1 book. I didn't really finish one of them last time, so I figured it'd be best for me to re-focus on that book first and then move onto this new book. I've scheduled my test to be July 19th so I have a little over a month and a half to prepare this time. And this time I will prepare a lot harder than I did the previous time... which wasn't really much. Now that I know what to expect, I think I can do better. The areas I need to review are:

a) General Chemistry
b) Reading comprehension
c) Vocabulary
d) Biology
e) Math (I got a high 90!) :D
e) Writing (I pretty high on this as well, but I don't remember the raw score...)

In this order. These list my weakest to best areas. I didn't realized how badly my general chemistry was....

3. Actually start studying.... T____T I shall start today!! Must start preparing! I'm really worried you guys..... Like really worried..... BUT. I KNOW I CAN DO THIS. This is what I want to do and I'm going to do my best! HOPEFULLY (knock on wood) I won't get a high fever on the day I take this test as well! Wish me luck you guys! <3