Friday, June 22, 2012

PARKING TICKET?!

JOMGDLSRfj;alejkrealdkfjl'awerk'ewfj;sdkkl;dsf

OMFG. I don't know about you. But I'm really upset right now! :x Ok. I understand, I'm like a magnet to parking tickets when I try to parallel park (LOL fail? ;D) BUT this parking ticket is FUCKING RIDICULOUS! So the story goes! I bought this parking permit for said garage. Parked my car in said garage. And now I have a fucking parking ticket for said garage?! Fuck you Cleveland Police!! I DON'T FUCKING PAY $870 ( I lied, it's closer to $1k a year including summer parking.... -_-) SOME A YEAR FOR YOUR OVERPRICED COLLEGE PARKING SO THAT YOU CAN GIVE ME A FUCKING PARKING TICKET! NOW I HAVE TO GO OUT OF MY WAY TO WRITE SOME FUCKING APPEAL OVER SOMETHING I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING DO WRONG! NOT VISIBLE? I'M SORRY, I HAVE BEEN PLACING MY PARKING PERMITS ON MY REAR-VIEW MIRROR LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT MY PARKING PERMIT IS NOT FUCKING VISIBLE?! FUCK YOU. RAWRRRRRRR. IT JUST MAKES ME SO MAD I DON'T WANT TO TURN CAPS LOCK OFF! NOW YOU KNOW THAT IS MAD! :X

THE BEST STORY IS. ONCE. WE HAD A HUGE SNOW STORM AND EVERYONE'S CARS (WHEN I PARKED IN AN OUTSIDE LOT SOPHOMORE YEAR) WERE COVERED IN SNOW. SOME FUCKING COP COMES ALONG AND GIVES MY FRIEND A TICKET BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T SEE HER PARKING PERMIT. 'ALDKJFSDFJK'SDLL;DKJSF;DSF WTF? HER CAR IS COVERED IN SNOW! IT TAKES LIKE 30-50 MIN TO SHOVEL THAT SHIT. AND YOU SAY THAT YOU CAN'T SEE IT? A'DLFKJESDFJK'RAWRRRRR WTF?! FOR SERIOUS MAN. WTF ARE YOU ON?


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. IT JUST MAKES ME SO MAD! FUCKING LEARN DO YOUR JOB ASSHOLES! DDDDD:< FUCKING CASE POLICE SCREWS YOU OVER YET AGAIN!


EDIT: UPDATE
WTF THEY FUCKING DID NOT ACCEPT MY  
CLAIM AND WITHDREW MY MONEY! I'M NOW OUT OF MONEY AND WTF. I'M SOOOOO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW. OMG. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. NOT EVEN MY FUCKING FAULT. FUCKING PARKING GAVE ME THE WRONG PERMIT. I HAD TO SPEND LIKE 2 HOURS TO GET THE FUCKING PERMIT REPLACED. I FUCKING SPEND A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY ON PARKING PERMITS AND THIS SHIT STILL HAPPENS TO ME? WTF? OMG. OMG. I REALLY WANT TO SHOOT SOMEONE RIGHT NOW. SERIOUSLY THOUGH WTF.

...
i hope they know they made a little girl cry today...... T________T