Monday, July 9, 2012

Fun Studying Tip!

Hey guys!!! SOOOOOOO~ I totes lied about doing something Sheepy related on the 4th of July.....
Yea whachugonnadoboutit?! >:D

Ok. So. Sorry. I was studying! You know I have my PCAT in 10 days.... (OTL shoot me now.... T____T) But! In psychology class last Thursday, my teacher shared this fun tip that I thought might prove helpful to all my students out there~ ;)

Here tit tis~

YUP! ¡¡uʍop ǝpısdn pɐǝɹ oʇ sı ʞɔıɹʇ ǝɥʇ <3
You know how people say that when we read, we only look at the clues of the word (ie the beginning and the end) and guess what the word is from there! Therefore! You are not actually getting a full comprehension of the text because you're not really reading the words! To solve this problem, he suggested that you simply read the textbook upside down! This way, your brain will have to concentrate more on the text and your comprehension of the text should increase. Reading upside down forces you to focus more on what you're reading, therefore, improving your understanding for it! Try it out maybe? ;D I hope that helps!

Sheepy out~ <3

Please God let me pass this test~ D:
I read too much D.Gray-man instead of reading my study books.... ><;;