Thursday, August 23, 2012

FAN GIRL EXPLOSION

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
THE MOST AMAZING THING WAS JUST RELEASED TO ME.
HOLY FUCK.

ANCAFE IS BACK!!!!
THEY'RE REALLY BACK!!!!
AS MUCH AS I LOVE KPOP AND BIG BANG, MY REAL HEART LIES WITH AN CAFE AND MIKU AND KANON AND TERUKI AND TAKUYA AND YUUKI AND OMG. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOOMGMOMGOMGMGOMGOGM



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cioIG90DxuE

I'M LIKE A HUGE SPAZZ RIGHT NOW.
WHY DIDN'T I KNOW THIS SOONER?!!!
I SHOULD HAVE REALIZED AFTER LC5 WEREN'T RELEASING ANY SONGS RECENTLY.
BUT STILL.
HOLY FUCK.
THE GODS OF MY LIFE ARE BACK.
I FEEL BAD SPAZZING OUT SO LATE AT NIGHT.
BUT WHATEVER.
OMOGMOMGOMGOMGOMOGM
THE SONG IS AMAZING TOO!!! SO GOOD!!! BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES.
I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
T_______T
<33333

ALSO. MORE SPAZZING.
KANON X KANON
SO GOOD.
LOVE THEM

I CAN NOW DIE HAPPY.
OMG.
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
MY LIFE SERIOUSLY ENDED HERE.
YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVED THEM IN HIGH SCHOOL.
BRINGS BACK MEMORIES.
CAFEKKO FOR LIFE~ <3