Friday, August 17, 2012

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

FIRST OFF. HAPPY G-DAY.
MY VIP'S MAN IS SUCH A HOT PIECE OF ASS.

YUP. STILL CAN'T GET OVER THAT G-THONG.
-nosebleed-

ANYWAYS.
...
HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS.
YOU SEE. I WAS NAPPING DURING LUNCHTIME.
BECAUSE FUCK FOOD, WHO NEEDS THAT SHIT.
(LOL JK, I don't like lunchboxes so I don't eat till I get home. But I eat like a freaking pig when I do. :p )
YEA SO I WAS NAPPING.
WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN, I AWAKEN BECAUSE MY HAND WAS A LITTLE ITCHY.
HOLY FUCK.
HOLY PHUCK.
HOLY PIECE OF PIE.
SOME TINY RED BUGS WERE CRAWLING AROUND THE COUCH THAT I SLEEP ON NORMALLY. AND SOME OTHER YELLOW BUG TOO. DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT WAS. BUT FUCK MAN (kekekekeke~ butt fuck ;D) . WHOLE BUNCH OF TINY ANT-SIZED RED BUGS CRAWLING AROUND ME, AND MY FUCKING FACE.
SHEET.
I ALMOST CRAPPED MY PANTS...
WHAT IF THEY'RE STILL ON ME? IN MY HAIR? IN MY SKIN? WHAT IF THEY WILL LAY ALL THE EGGS IN MY EARS OR SOME CRAZY SHIT LIKE THAT? T_____T
I'M SCARED MAN.
SCARED..... ;A;

EDIT: HOLY SHIT. I JUST LOOKED AT MY ONE HAND AND IT'S COVERED IN LIKE 9 LITTLE RED BUMPS....
I WAS LIKE, SHIT, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?
THEY GOT ME MAN.... THEY GOT ME........ WAHHHHHHHHHHHH~