Friday, August 10, 2012

So... I work in a Law Library...

At my uni, I work at our graduate Law Library. Well at least until the end of the summer since I'll be quitting soon. My bosses and fellow reference librarians are all super nice and I love them! Seriously! Before my study abroad trip, they gave me a gift card to amazon! AND they just bought me a Hello Kitty basket! What fun~ <3 But anyways, back to the point. 

I work at a Law Library. And people these days. Let me tell you, people these days must be getting stupider and stupider. We get TONS of people that come in expecting Law advice for some sort of civil cases. And I get it. They don't have enough money to speak with actual lawyers... but to expect to get the same sort of advice from a freaking LIBRARY is just too ridiculous.  We BY LAW ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE LEGAL ADVICE. WE ARE NOT FUCKING LAWYERS, SO STOP IT. We can only HELP you find articles that may pertain to your case! THAT IS IT. NO MORE.

But it doesn't stop there. What really ticks me off is that some of them are so fucking retarded. Like seriously retarded! It bothers me SOOOO FUCKING MUCH when people just act too retarded. I mean, use some FUCKING COMMON SENSE HERE. People try to tell me that I have no common sense, but these people must be like dirt to have less than me. Let me tell you about this person that I know. Maybe I was a little too harsh, but we were in Bath and Body Works. I wanted to buy some lotion for my legs at night because they've been getting a little dry. Well, in the end, I decided to get a body butter instead. OMG. This fucking douche, he keeps asking me, "what's the difference between a body butter and a lotion?" Well ok then. I told him. The body butter is thicker in consistency, so it moisturizes better than a lotion. Nothing wrong here right? WELL THEN THE FUCKING IDIOT KEEPS ASKING ME. "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IT MEANS. YOU OPENED THE BODY BUTTER, YOU CAN SEE THE CONSISTENCY. I KNOW YOU'VE SEEN LOTION BEFORE. AND I TOLD YOU THAT IT MOISTURIZES BETTER. WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT? YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU WHAT MOISTURIZE IS? I MEAN. LOOK AT THE FUCKING WORD. IT ADDS "MOISTURE" BACK INTO YOUR SKIN. GET REAL WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME? Then, he has the audacity to ask the store lady the SAME FUCKING QUESTION. Seriously. She told him the same thing too. Idiot.... we can't dumb it more down for you. -_____- For cereal, this guy is even worse than those little kids that keep asking you why. Lucky we were in a store so I couldn't tell him off for being so fucking stupid. Just bash him on my blog. :p THEN, HE EVEN ASKS ME, CAN YOU USE THIS ON YOUR FACE? Aw hell no. Aw HELLL NOOOOO. Of course I said no. But he kept asking, Why? What do I use then? I told him face moisturizer. Then he asked the same question before. "Can you use this on your face?" Fucking hell man. So fucking annoying. I won't go on about this anymore. 



Wow. People might start to think I'm a huge bitch if they read this blog. LOL.
Whatever.  
I do what I want.



Anyways, back to these dumb as shit Public Patrons at our Law Library. This one guy came in today. He kept asking us questions about acronyms and mnemonics. Then. THEN. He keeps trying to lecture us about "PROPER ENGRISH" Ok. He said English. BUT FUCK YOU. YOU PROBABLY DON'T EVEN HAVE A PROPER COLLEGE DEGREE IF YOU KEEP COMING TO A FUCKING LAW LIBRARY FOR LEGAL ADVICE. HE ALSO KEEPS GOING ON ABOUT "I BEFORE E, SOMETIMES Y" RULE. Ok. First of all. You forgot the fucking "except after C" and also, THE ARE ALWAYS EXCEPTIONS TO RULES. STOP IT. WE KNOW THIS "RULE" (Which imho, shouldn't be a "rule" if there are exceptions)  AND HOW ENGLISH CAME FROM LATIN? PFFT. PFFFFTTTTTTTT. ALSO, HE KEEPS TELLING US HOW THINGS WOULD BE READ THE SAME IN ALL LANGUAGES AND HOW HE NEEDS TO SPEAK TO A BILINGUAL PERSON BECAUSE OF THIS. LET ME TELL YOU, I STUDIED SPANISH, LATIN, AND JAPANESE, AND I UNDERSTAND CANTONESE. AND I KNOW THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT. TRYING TO ACT ALL PHILOSOPHIC AND SHIT. SHEET. BITCH PLEASE. Please, just do us all a favor and stop asking these dumb ass questions.

Yes. Stupid questions do exist. And I will keelll you if you ask me any. 
SERIOUSLY. 

GAH. All I do lately is rant about idiots. 
I'm sorry. 
I'll have another collective haul coming up soon. >//////////<;; 
I did some shopping last weekend yay~! <3

(All gifs are not belong to me. Rights to respectful owners whomever made them out in these internetwebz. )