Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I don't know why I always get like this. I should just put it away.
Always get my hopes up too soon.
Do you even think of me?
Why bother. :(


Just playing with my web cam again. As you can see, my ends are starting to fade again.... I realized that it's not that the sun is lighting it (though it is a little)... it's more that the bleached parts kinda lost their pigment, so it's harder to the coloring to adhere to the hair. So with time, it'll fade because they lose their bond. I don't know.

Also, I realized that mostly all Asian hair treatment type conditioners all smell like plastic over time. I don't know if they expire because they don't have an expiration date, but past some point, they don't smell like awesomesauce anymore, just plastic! Even my $18 Shiseido Ma Cherie Air Feel Treatment one. Maybe I was too quick to judge Essence? I don't know. Same problem with Tsubaki too so idk. :/

Also Also, I got 2 compliments on my outfit today! One was from a creepy old guy (which I'm sure was because my skirt was on the shorter end) and some lady on the street. Whatever. Still made my day. c:

Physics makes me sad though. It's just like. Physics 1 made me sad. Physics 2 made me want to cry. Now Physics 3 makes me want to shoot myself in the head then run around screaming.... can't take this anymore....