Monday, October 29, 2012

I draw! Did you know?
I'm not that amazing or anything... but I've decided that I want to get backing into doing art. It's one of my favorite hobbies. I found my old sketchbook.... so here goes nothing!

Here's one of my more favorite pieces! Princess Peach! She wasn't that popular on my dA but whatever, it's all about how I feel right? I do this for me! >:D


LOL. This thing took me FOREVER because of that stupid dress.... it was a lot harder to color that I expected. If you look at the largest view, you'll see how much detail I put into this thing.... (sorry that you can't see that on blogger though, try my dA?) Lines done in SAI and colored in photoshop. For my larger pieces I like to color in PS, but for the smaller ones, I just use SAI. Coloring tutorial in process.