Monday, November 12, 2012

OMAIGODUGAIIS!!!!

OMG.
OH EM FRAKING GEE~~~

lol.
So this may sound childish.
Actually, it is pretty childish, but I don't care.
So today. In Japanese class~ ;)
Yup that one Japanese class with le hot korean boy~
I dropped my eraser on accident... D:
We were watching a film in class, and I was getting sleepy, so I re-adjusted myself.... and pushed my eraser off my desk. T___T
Best thing to ever happen to me.
Of course, I was forced to sit next to him because someone left their umbrella in the seat I would have sat in~
So he was next to me.... and he picked up my eraser!!

Do you know that feeling? T___T
That feeling when he... he looks at you and hands you back your eraser... ;A;
Brings tears to my eyes....
....
You know my plan now right?
My super secret plan?!

DROP ALL THE THINGS!!!! 

He looked pretty proud of himself for helping me pick up my eraser~~~ hehehehehhehehe~
Maybe next time we can actually talk.
LOL. I fail at life.
You're freaking 21 years old Steffie, get a grip...
But he was so cute T______T <33