Monday, February 18, 2013

Sheepy Rant

OMG work overload......
So I have a lab report due tomorrow. Which means I also have prelab and stuff to so for that lab class.

Then I have another lab report due Wednesday..... But I also have an interview this Wednesday so I have to finish the report early..... Also some International kid asked me to help him with his report because he's having trouble in the class. Being the kind person that I am of course I said if help.

Then on Friday. On Friday I have two exams and a homework due. :( what the fuckkkkkk. At least one exam is easy but the other is going to be hard as helllllll :( worst part is, haven't started studying for either yet because if you haven't noticed I kinda hate life right now.....

Not to mention I have another exam on Monday that I need to reschedule so I do not know when I will be taking that test.... Beep my life....

I think I'm just not going to sleep anymore. I'm just not going to sleep.......

Who needs sleep anyways? T________T

Edit: I was able to reschedule my Monday exam to Wednesday! Yay! Extra time that is surely needed.... T____T