Thursday, March 14, 2013

50 Facts About Me

Ok~ So if you didn't know, I'm a little obsessed with Youtube. Maybe a lot obsessed.... but I noticed this tag going around, and I thought I'd do it too! :'D
I'm pretty sure it's just 50 random facts about myself right? Whatever~

Here we go y'all~!

1. My real friends will call me Stephanie or Cho (like from Harry Potter! Hehe~), but most of my online friends call me Sheepy. I like to call myself Steffie. ;D

2. I've been doing digital art for around 5 years now. I first got my tablet as a Birthday present to myself in High School. It's a Wacom Bamboo Fun, small sized. I don't really think I'm all that amazing, but I still have a long way to go. Practice makes perfect!
If you want to see more of my art: http://im-on-cloud9.deviantart.com/

3. I always tell people that I'm 5'1'' (155 cm) but in reality, I'm only about 5' and a half an inch...
Whatever, rounding up is ok right? ;)

4. Because of my shorter height, you will most likely find me wearing heels or wedges. I only wear flats every once in a while, and I only started wearing flats about 2 years ago? Before that it was only shoes that made me look taller... hehe~

5. I really like wearing skirts over pants. I mean, when it gets colder, I will wear pants, but I just love the look and feel of skirts so much better... I get teased a lot for not wearing pants, but I'm used to the cold nowadays.

6. I have a two brothers, one older and one younger. So I'm the middle child.

7. My mom had a brain tumor when I was in the 4th grade, and she just recently  had another breast cancer scare. She gets sick a lot... :(

8. My favorite color to wear is black. Especially when my hair was darker, I thought that it looked so cool with the black on black! Thinking back on it... maybe it was a little goth, hehe~

9. My two main criteria for guys are that they have to be taller than me, and braver than me.

10. I am scared of everything under the sun. Ghosts, the dark, all things that move, you name it. ;u;
I'm such a scaredy cat...

11. I was actually really, really scared of dogs until I went to college. Like incredibly scared.... even those small tiny dogs that weighed like 2 pounds... you just never know what they're thinking yo! D:
Pooping and peeing everywhere.... but now I'm a huge dog lover. I want one.... <333

12. My favorite food is lasagna  like Garfield, I can eat almost half a pan of that stuff in one sitting. It's just so good that I can't stop...

13. I own over 40 pairs of shoes, not including boots or slippers. This doesn't mean I'm a shoe addict though ok? Okay? D:

14. My favorite Pokemon is totally Squirtle. I've always loved that guy. I don't know why, but he's just amazing. I don't know if anyone remembers that episode where Squirtle left Ash to rejoin his Squirtle Squad... omg saddest moment ever. (Actually, when Butterfree left, that was pretty sad too...) Most people think it would be Mareep because its the sheep Pokemon, but no. SQUIRTLE FTW.

15. I totally sleep with a nightlight. Now I know what you're thinking, but it's actually not a night light, night light. It's more like a 40W lamp..... I told you I'm really scared of the dark. Especially after watching scary movies.... 

16. I used to love Hello Kitty, but now I really love Sentimental Circus....
I really am fickle. Sorry HK~
This is Sentimental Circus:

17. I only started wearing makeup two years ago (2011). But a lot of people still thought that I was wearing makeup? Weird no? D: I completely fell in love with makeup last year though (2012). 

18. I'm a huge believer that smaller objects are just so much cuter! So cute!

19. I'm really book smart, but kind of lacking that "street smarts." Actually, a lot of people tell me I'm really ditsy  Not going to lie though, I kinda am.... or I just don't pay attention? ;)

20. My favorite band is Big Bang (VIP for life!!!) and GD is my one true bias. I would have his babies in a minute... >< Funny story though, I remember first learning about Big Bang when I was on some site voting for Super Junior and I was looking up their competition. I thought, meh~ about Big Bang... but when I re-found them about a year later... I was in love... <33 Who could not love these dorky boys? ;A;

From their Manwon song if you were wondering. :'D

21. Currently, I am completely addicted to watching Running Man. It is literally... The. Best. Show. Ever. Like omg. Ever~ But really, it's a Korean variety show where they just play games and stuff. It's really a good way to spend any free time if you have any. It's really popular all throughout Asia right now I think. Actually on their latest trips to Vietnam, they were totally in places that I've been before too! It makes me so proud to be Viet~ ;A; <33

22. I have really bad PMS. Like no joke. I get crazy mood swings (seriously, don't mess with me yo... :x), terrible cramps, and I crave chocolate like a fat kid on crack. I will go through a bag of chocolate every other day....

23. I'm a huge crybaby. And I especially cry during movies. I used to be embarrassed by it, but I don't care. I do what I wanna! :x It's just, I'm so empathetic! D: Do you ever just image that what is happening in the movie is happening to you, or you have a direct correlation to whatever is going on? I get really engrossed in movies and TV shows....

24. I'm a really big pushover. I have troubles telling people "no." Sad but true. :/

25. I love Chemistry. To be specific, I love organic or bio- chemistry. I hate biology though. Grrrrr! >:(

26. I have a lazy eye. My left eye is dominant.

27. I cannot wear contacts because my left eye has a scar on it from when I had eye surgery as a child. 

28. I prefer Zune to iTunes. Zune is just so much easier. For example, I spent two hours re-organizing my music library by artist and stuff, and Zune just automatically updated everything. For iTunes... I had to go back in and re-find everything.... pain in my butt... -___-

29. My family totes fits the Asian stereotypes.  Like I mean, we're a mix of Chinese and Viet right? Well almost every part of my family owns either a Chinese restaurant or the a nail salon! I don't know if you've ever heard the saying that Chinese people own Chinese restaurants, Vietnamese people own nail/ hair salons, and Korea people own laundromats... but yea... I know a couple Korea families that own a dry cleaners business lol. 

30. I was born and raised in and around Cleveland, Ohio. 

31. I have a really bad complex about my teeth. I think I was deprived of vitamin K when I was younger because they grew in with an enamel deficiency... so I'm hoping to get laminates when I get older....

32. I cannot parallel park (or drive for that matter) to save my life. I am literally that girl that asks random people/ friends to help her parallel park...

33. I have been in 2 major car accidents in my life, and both times I was the driver.... The first one totaled my car and almost blinded my brother.... ;u; Now you know why I don't like driving? T_______T //sob

34. My favorite color is purple or better yet, lavender. 

35. I find it hard to let go of grudges. I know it's really bad, and I'm trying to be more forgiving... but its just some things.... I can't forgive. :(

36. I have incredibly low self esteem. So I try to make up for it by dressing nicely. >< 
But don't tell anyone.... D:

37. Spring is my favorite season. It's not too cold, not too warm, and you can see everything in bloom. Nature is really beautiful! <3

38. My parents were completely against me shaving my legs for some reason (and armpits...)... so up until I was 16 and could drive myself to the store, I would steal my dad's razor to shave.... I know this is really bad and unhygienic... but I was young and stupid.... ><

39. I failed the test to get my license 3 times. Failing it 4 times would mean that I would have to re-do all of my training again... so I was really lucky... D:

40. I actually did not start using hair conditioner until after I dyed my hair 2 years ago! Before that, it was already really soft, so conditioning it would just make it too soft... and I really didn't like that.... :/ Now I'm addicted to buying different conditioners. Kekekeke~

41. I take a lot of my fashion influence from Japanese fashion. My favorite website to look through Japanese fashion is: http://www.japanesestreets.com/ But I find it really crazy how some of these people buy these ridiculously overpriced and UGLY clothes... still can't pull it off I'm sorry :/

42. I have around 15-20 stuffed animals on my bed at any given time (more around my room). I just like to believe that they help ward off the ghosts and demons and save me.... I know.... Yes I am an adult... don't say anything please.....

43. For some reason, I am really good at writing, but terrible at reading and comprehension.... Like I can only understand my own writing, kekeke~

44. I'm a teacher's pet. Not going to lie. Or at least I was back in High School. In university, it's a lot harder to connect with teachers.

45. I find public bathrooms disgusting... so much that I get nauseous going into one.... ;u; So I hold it.... One time I held it all day... omg so bad.... ><

46. I have been studying Japanese for about 4 years now, but I'm beginning to forget it all. My comprehension level is not bad though. Maybe middle school level? Hehe~

47. My parents mainly speaks Cantonese, but I can't speak much Canto. But I can understand 99% of Cantonese because of it.

48. I stopped wearing earrings because I keep losing them! D: Most of the time, it's like I put it on my night stand... then a huge pile collects on my night stand, and I end up losing some... so I just stopped. That and I'm lazy too. Hehe~

49. I'm kind of living in a sheltered world. It's just, I'd like to believe that everyone is friends, there is no violence in the world, everyone loves each other, and it's just happy go dandy... I don't think its too wrong, but maybe it's just a little too innocent of me to believe that it can be this way. For that matter, I'd like to think that there is no gossip and no lies out there.... I mean, I really don't lie... ever... so why do you have to lie to me or about me? T___T

50. When I'm stressed out, I either like to cook or clean. Busy hands are happy hands? D:
My favorite foods to make are either curry or mashed potatoes! c:

Whew~~ that sure was a lot... if you actually read this, thank you so much! I tag you to do it tooo!! YES YOU! :x

Chuuu~ <3
Bye byeeee~!
Hehe. Can't live without rice either! But can't help that I'm Asian... keke~ <3

Edit: Also, sorry about all the format changes~ I'm in the process of adjusting~ ;D