Saturday, April 13, 2013

MyKawaiiPhone - iPhone 4 DecoCase Review

JUMP on the trend! If you're a fan of Kpop OR Japanese fashion, OR even the popular Singaporean blogger Xiaxue (can you tell I'm a huge fan of hers)~ you know deco cases are where it's at!
(images stolen from google, hehehehehe~ )
Anyways, OMG. Hey guys!
Okay~ so I know I've been saying that I'd upload a skincare review soon... (it's a peel off type thing!) but I still need to take some up-close pictures so I'm still waiting to do those....
BUT. I thought I'd post a different type of review!! A REVIEW FOR MY NEW PHONE CASE! :'D
Now I don't mean to be like a huge advertisement, but this was actually made by my good friend, Margaret!
She was a member of my sorority at school so that's how I know her~

Can you guess which one is her?!
LOL. I'M UP ON THE INTERNET SPREADING ALL Y'ALL FACES. :p
Anyways, her cases are special because she uses special Deco glue for all her cases and spends lots of time making them all adorable! She is really talented. Like seriously guys.... I'm so jelly. D: The quality of these phones are really nice and heavy as well. It's so much better than any stuff you can buy off ebay, and believe me, I have some of those mass produced cases off ebay so I know the difference....

I just got this today, but she told me that she shipped it last Wednesday, so it took approximately 1 week for shipping. Depending on when you order, it will take her about 1-2 weeks I think to make your case? I guess it depends on her schedule though! BUT, if you know artists, they need time to make their masterpieces~ so be patient and you'll end up happy. c:
NOTE: I DID PURCHASE THIS MYSELF TO HELP SUPPORT A FRIEND. THIS IS NOT SPONSORED AT ALL. She doesn't even know I'm doing this. Lol like I said, none of my real life peeps knows about this blog~ hah! >;D

HOW IT CAME:

She covers everything in cute stickers. LOL. Adorbs~ <3
 Even a cute sticker tape to ensure that the package doesn't open. So overall, really nice packaging~!

WHAT CAME INSIDE:
I get candy because I'm special~~~ Don't be jelly~ though I know you're jelly~ ;)
PS. HOLY PIECE OF PIE. PINK BUBBLE WRAP. o:
It also came with a note and extra bubble thingies for the back. This is like standard stuff that you'd expect though so I didn't take any pictures of it. c:

DETAIL PICS OF THE CASE:
This is a special "wallet" case! I got the black color with black pearl design and a white bow. I admit I'm a little disappointed the black pearls are more holographic and not just plain black... but that's ok. Still cute. Just a little more edgy than the classic look that I hoped for....



For the next few pictures, I used a filter so that you can see the details of the case better... since it's all black it's a little more difficult. :/

Hinges because IT OPENS! o:


 ON THE PHONE:


To put it on your case, you just remove the bottom portion. It pops off with a little bit of effort, which is good since you don't want it popping off. But the phone slides in really easily and it's nice and snug. No need to worry about any phone damage here! c:

WHAT I GOT:
Ok, so I got the special, custom ordered wallet case, Iphone 4 case.

"They have such awesome features, like a built in mirror, carry strap, and card/money/ID holder! they are super durable, and they are the only type of case I use! the lid can also be used as a kickstand if you want to watch videos~~"
One of the selling factors for me was that it has an actual place to attach all those cute phone straps! Also, I liked the kickstand feature. Who needs to carry wallets when you can just carry these?!


You can custom order any case, and it's will definitely end up kawaii~ :'D
I chose black because it's classy and black and white are huge this spring! HUGE!
LINKS OUT:
Ok! Please help support my friend and order her cases~! :'D She has so many different designs to choose from! Ranging from more classic, to simple, to straight out landish and cute!