Thursday, February 16, 2017

Quick Review - JEFFREE STAR Velour Liquid Lipsticks


Hey guys! So I was being bad and purchased some liquid lipsticks from Jeffree Star! I actually bought these for the Black Friday Sale so sorry this is so late..... But on to the haul~!




(left to right: anna nicole, gemini, designer blood)

First impression... The packaging is super pretty! I completely love the rose gold foiled lettering and the hot pink packaging. The applicator is a doe foot which makes it really easy to apply the lipsticks.


And on to the swatches! I only swatched two colors because the third color is actually for my friend! I thought the color was perfect for her. These swatches are just one swipe! SO highly pigmented I love itttttt

Gemini is a complete MLBB color that is perfect for Asian skin tones. If you are looking for a good natural/ marsala color, I would definitely recommend this! I was kinda hoping it was more of a brown shade but it's not really.... 

Anna Nicole is a bright, tomato orange that's more orange. If you like Mac Morange I say you need this as well. This is my FAVORITE color! I swear I have like 20 orange lip products but I still find myself coming back to this one. Orange lipsticks are perfect for Asian skin tones due to the yellow undertones of our skin and the bright color brightens your complexion. I use this for gradients lips and it lasts all day! Even longer than some of my lip tints. Love this stuff so much.

CONCLUSION: 5/5 stars. Love this stuff. Highly pigmented. Lasts ALL day. Not sticky or heavy or drying on the lips. The only downside would be that I don't like the smell..... It kinda smells like licorice which I also don't like.... the smell does go away though and you can't smell it on your lips after applying it. Not bad Jeffree Star. I say you need to go get you some!

Thanks for reading! Sheepy out~ <3