Saturday, June 17, 2017

Summer Update 2017

Hey guys! No free planner printables today, I just wanted to rant a little I guess?
Or not really rant? I'm not quite sure....


It's just that I've been self-reflecting a lot lately and I realize that I'm a pretty terrible person.... :(
I've made so many mistakes in the past and I've said some things that I'm not proud of.
Some things that were just completely incorrect but I believed to be true so it was true.
I'm just a really stubborn person.
Sometimes that's good, but sometimes I just feel so sorry for it.
I can't stop thinking about all of those people that I've probably hurt in the past.
I know I definitely hurt some of my friends.
Sometimes I'm just a know-it-all... but I don't actually know-it-all.....
Who am I trying to impress?
Why am I trying to put anyone down?
What are you trying to prove?
Where do you even get that fake confidence from?
Now don't get me wrong, I never purposely try to hurt someone.
My mistakes are probably not that big to them... but they're big to me.
They keep me up at night wondering... why did I say that Stephanie?
I just speak before I think
And sometimes my way of thinking is even wrong....
But I'm sorry.
I'm sorry if I hurt you.
I'm sorry for all the mistakes I made.
I wish I could change them but then again I wish I couldn't, too...
Because mistakes are what define us.
Sure I make these mistakes, but I'm hoping that I'm learning from them.
Grow and learn from them.
I will learn from them.
I'll try to listen to other's opinions more.
I'll try to shove my opinion down your throat less.
I'll try to be less of a stupid know-it-all.
Trust in yourself so that you can trust others.  Believe in yourself and believe in others.
Better yourself.
Be a nicer, kinder person.

Hontou ni gomennasai

Thanks for reading.
Sheepy out~