Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Free Planner Printables - Valentine's Day


Hey guys! It's residency time for pharmacy students and I am going crazy.... Anxiety is a real thing. :(
Anyways, I hope you enjoy this spread! I thought it was an adorable set. I just realized that I'm using a lot of green lately, though.... I'll make sure I change that for the next one! Just wait for it, I'm think either Pooh Bear or Card Captor Sakura or Sailor Moon themed~ I've been reformatting some of my old stickers to fit this format and I loveee ittttt~ maybe next I'll add icons =3=

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!! DO NOT STEAL!
>Click Image For Full Sized PDF<

As always, make sure that you print at 100% and do NOT scale to fit page. Stickers are sized to fit a Happy Planner but can also be used in Erin Condren planners as well. I print on label/ sticker paper and painstakingly cut them out by hand. I use Avery Full Sheet Label paper for printing. If you have any questions or have any ideas for stickers for me, just let me know! 

Credits: All patterns are free patterns easily downloadable from deviantart.com. All rights to respectful owners. I created the glitter myself. Please do not steal.

Thanks for reading. Sheepy out~