Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Free Planner Printables - Bold and Bright Tribal


Hey guys! I don't know what order I choose to post these, but here is this one!
Sorry I've been really busy lately trying to cram for my NAPLEX. I'll try to post at least 1 a week for now, though! So please make sure you drop this blog a follow. :) This week I have a super cute and colorful tribal themed type printable! There are some more tribal patterns that are even more tribal that I kinda want to make into a printable as well so please let me know if you like tribal patterns so I'll make that one, too!

On to the printable~

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!! DO NOT STEAL!


>Click Image for Full-sized<

As always, make sure to print at 100% and do NOT fit to page. If printing from paint, please make sure to center both vertically and horizontally. 

Boxes are sized to perfectly fit in the MAMBI happy planner but will work fine for the Erin Condren. I print these out on full sized label paper and cut each out by hand. 

If you would like a tutorial on making printables, please let me know!

All patterns were found for free on deviantart.com. All rights to respective artists.

Thanks for reading, Sheepy out! <3