Sunday, July 30, 2017

Free Planner Printables - Hot Summer


Hey guys~ Do you know what is life? I got into planning to try and get my life in order..... but it turns out.... I'm too lazy lol. But pineapples and grapefruit~ Yay! I'll just drop this here. Hope you guys like! <3
I've been really into glitter lately..... not mad at it though. :p

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!! DO NOT STEAL!


>Click image for full-sized image<

All images were found using google.com. No copyright infringement intended.
Make sure to follow this blog for updates! You can follow me on instagram at Sheepyplans as well!

Print at 100% and do NOT scale to fit. If printing from paint (windows) make sure to center both vertically and horizontally. Boxes are sized to fit the Happy Planner but will work fine with the Erin Condren. Print on full-sized label paper (I use Avery) and cut out by hand. I normally use 1 sheet of stickers for 2 weeks of white-spaced planning.

EDIT: I made a pdf version of this one and have updated some of my previous posts with the pdfs again for easier printing. I CANNOT make more pdf files of previous files due to the crappy downgrading. Sorry!

If you have any request or comments, please let me know!
Sheepy out~