Saturday, May 28, 2016

Quick Haul - Spring 2016



Hey guys,
Long time no post! I'm in my last year of pharmacy school now so life has been crazy.
Since when did I become one of those girls who does nothing but spend time with her boyfriend? What is life... someone help me lol.

Anyways, here's a quick Amazon haul that I have for you! I actually bought everything back in March so sorry if this is a little outdated but I couldn't resist posting this beautiful haul, especially because of how big K-beauty has gotten. Don't ever buy Korean products from Sephora though. Very overpriced....



1. A'Pieu Doraemon Air-Fit Cushion (17.86 USD)
Cushion foundations are great because they make make-up application quick and easy. Perfect for people like me who only have like 5 minutes in the morning to get ready or those just starting to get into make-up. I saw this packaging and could not help myself from throwing money at them.... I have yet to try this product so expect a first impressions review on that soon! Overall online reviews are promising though.

2. Etude House Pearl Aura Brightening Essence (16.00 USD)
I ran out of my serum recently so I figured I would try this because it was very affordable and the Pearl Aura lotion has been getting very good reviews as a make-up base. After trying this out for about two months, I would rate this product as a 3/5 star product. It does not really help to brighten or whiten, but it is very light and moisturizing. It dries quickly so you don't have that tacky feeling. If you are new to serums, I would say to try it, but if you really want something more brightening, probably skip it. Like most Korean road shop products, this is strongly scented too.

3. Etude House Pearl Aura Cushion Refill (9.50 USD)
Little warning guys, just because Etude House, Lanegie, Hera, etc are under the brand of Amore Pacific.... the cushion refills do not match.... I had used up my Lanegie cushion but was not impressed so I thought I would try out this cushion which I actually really like! But the cushion refill did not fit... I literally spend an hour filing down the plastic with my nail file to make it fit kekeke~! Laneige does fit into Hera and Verite packaging, though! Because it is a dewy type foundation, it does transfer and does not set completely unless set with a powder. I also find that although it looks good on my dry patches, it does not last well on my oily skin. It's more for dry to normal skin type I think.

4. Etude House Wonder Pore 250mL (11.29 USD)
No need to caption this one. It's amazing. Go get you some. Especially if you have oily/ combo/ acne prone skin. I even turned my brother onto this product it's so good!

5. Tony Moly Panda's Dream White Magic Cream (7.90 USD)
This is my new holy grail face cream. For this price and for that quality, I am in love! It is amazing under make-up to help brighten up your complexion and prep your skin for foundation. Now this is a whitening cream so you will have a very noticeable change in skin tone so be light handed unless you're going for the vampire look. That's cool too. One thing I will say is that it is not very moisturizing so I use another cream on top of this one.  The packaging is just too cute!




Thank you for reading! I hope this was helpful. Sheepy out~ <3