Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Free Planner Printables - Celebrate July


Hey guys!! I don't wanna study so here's another printable~
It's a 4th of July themed spread. I hope you like! :)

DO NOT STEAL! FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!!

>Click for Full-sized IMAGE<

Gurllllll~ these colors got me ready for July! Those popsicles though! I'm in love! <3
If you like this, make sure you follow my blog because the next marble one and UNICORN one that I have waiting to post..... GURL, you need them.

Images were all found using google.com. All rights to respective artists. I do not own the art used but I did reformat and edit all images to fit this format.

As always, make sure to print at 100% and do NOT scale to fit page. These are sized to fit the MAMBI Happy Planner but should work just fine in the Erin Condren. If you have any requests, please feel free to let me know! I'm up for anything.

Thanks for stopping by! Sheepy out~ <3