Thursday, May 18, 2017

Free Planner Printables - Pink and Gold


Hey guys!!
I'm back with another planner printable~ I see you guys have been loving them lately! Please let me know if you have requests for color schemes/ themes! I will be happy to oblige! Why study when I can make more printables? <3 br="">
EDIT: OMG. I JUST NOTICED THAT GOOGLE HAS BEEN DOWNGRADING IMAGE QUALITY ON MY PDF FILES T___T SO I WENT AHEAD AND SWITCHED EVERYTHING TO .PNG FILES! PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRINT AT 100% AND CENTER BOTH VERTICALLY AND HORIZONTALLY WHEN PRINTING FROM PAINT/ PREVIEW. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH THIS.

Anyways onto the printable!
FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!! DO NOT STEAL!! >:(

>CLICK FOR FULL-SIZED IMAGE<

I just liked this color scheme so I had to make a printable for it! Hope you like! I made the glitter a finer grade in this one. 

All art was found using google.com. All rights to respective owners. I merely reformatted and recolored. Glitters are my own.

As always these are sized for the MAMBI Happy planner but will fit in the Erin Condren as well. Please make sure to print at 100% and do NOT scale to fit. I normally cut these out by hand so sorry there are no cut lines for it. >w<

Sneak peak of the unicorn one because I'm in loveeeee~!! Next in line for posting are Mermaids, Chanel, Colored Marbles, and Pokemon! Currently working on a Pooh Bear, Disney, and Tropical printable so make sure to follow this blog for more free planner printables! Ahhhhhh~
Thanks for visiting! Sheepy out~ <3