Friday, November 14, 2014

F / W 2014 Music Loves

Hey guys.
Life is a little too crazy right now so I'm gonna write this post instead~
Maybe I'll do a fashion haul soon. But so many reviews I want to do~ Wait for it!

Anyways, lately, I have had these 5 songs consistently on replay. Hope you like them too.

1. Minx - Why Did You Come to My House?
A really fun song about boys being stupid and not picking up on all of them signs we girls give off... Boys! Get with it please! T____T;; Someone love me lol~

But anyways, super cute song. I love it!



2. Epik High - Spoiler
I have always been a huge fan of Epik High, especially Tablo. I mean, he is a genius and his rap is just.... unffffff~ ;) His daughter, Haru, is super cute too! "Spoiler" is a nice, mid-tempo song to get into. It's basically about a guy who neglects his girl, and the signs that you notice when a relationship is about to end. Am I dating to break up?


It has been a while since Epik High has made a comeback and I am in love with the entire album. Spoiler, (Easy) Happen Ending, and Born Hater are definitely my favorite tracks from that album, though. I'm a little biased, but that rap by Beenzino in Born Hater is amazing. Love it~

3. Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill
This song is amazing. First off, I love Troye Sivan, he is the cutest little guy ever and I wish he was my gay best friend. He's another YouTuber trying to break into the entertainment industry, but his talent is really amazing. Plus, come on, pill, future pharmacist, it was meant to be~ I just think that he has a nice and calming voice. I also like his "Fault in Our Stars" song. That one is one I will replay whilst studying. Don't give it up just yet. Stay grand for one more minute. It makes me want to try harder.

4. MC Mong - Greatest Time (ft. Huh Gak)
Ok, This one is a little more controversial. I found out about this album because I love all things Huh Gak. I know, I love a lot of things, but he is definitely one of my favorite ballad singers. His voice... I can't even. I can't. Anyways. I really love this album, and a lot of people do, the controversial thing, though, is Mr. Mong. I was talking to my one Oppa about it, and apparently he may or may not have tried to evade military duty in Korea? I'm not too sure about the matter, but this song kind of reflects those feelings. It has been 5 years since the whole ordeal but it's still an important issue, especially to Korea loving Koreans. I don't know how to feel. The album is amazing though. This song and "Whatever (ft. Minah from Girl's Day)" are my two favorites. It's just sad how much scandal goes on, even in Korea.

5. JunggiGo and Soyu - Some

A little late to hop on this bandwagon, but whatever. I totally fell head over heels for this song. I understand you so much Dasom~ Boys are stupid and need to clear things up! T____T I do it a lot, too, though so I can't talk. Not my fault. I just friendzone too easy and they do not realize. I treat my guy friends like my female friends... is that not ok? I do not understand grown up life..... What is my lifeeeee kekekeke~

Those are my top 5 songs that I will endlessly replay this fall and winter season! I hope you like them too~ As a fickle little girl it's kind of hard to pick things for me. More music that I have been loving lately are Zhoumi (just because of that "Stop, Rewind. Rewind" part hehe~), T-ARA (Sugar Free is amazing and I super love it. But now that it's getting colder, I like sticker to slower songs), and Taeyang and GD (GD's rap in Stay with Me is hella amazing and that man needs to marry me asap. Oh man, that voice. Take me now oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ). 

Thanks for reading, Sheepy out~ <3