Thursday, July 28, 2016

Free Planner Printables - Hello Sunflower


Hey guys! How y'all doing?
I am currently dying at my current rotation site. This career path is no joke~ at least you'll never be bored. So for this week's spread I used my sunflower kit! I loved it so much that I made it into a kit for you guys. Enjoy~!

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!! DO NOT STEAL!

>CLICK FOR FULL SIZED PDF<

Floral and glitter~ two of my favorite things <3
Glitter was created by me and floral patterns were found free for personal use on DeviantArt.

These are perfectly sized for the Happy / Mambi planner but will work just fine in an Erin Condren. As always I use Avery Full sheet labels to print these out and cut them painstaking with scissors and a paper cutter. Remember to print at 100% and do NOT fit to sheet!

If you have any requests, just let me know! I'm happy to oblige~

Sheepy out~