Sunday, January 8, 2017

Quick Review - Shiseido Ibuki Quick Fix Mist

Why hello there you.... Thank you for stopping by!
Today I have a quick review for you! This time I will be reviewing the Shiseido Ibuki Quick Fix Mist. I have been obsessed with skin mists lately so when I saw this baby, I knew that I had to pick it up! Skin mists make me feel so fancy and proper hehe~

I also had to buy it because I love Shiseido. It's just a brand that my mom always used while I was growing up, and now I'm kinda addicted... If you haven't tried their gel moisturizer from the Pureness line and you have oily skin too, girlllll! Where have you been??

Anyways, on to the review!
SHISEIDO IBUKI QUICK FIX MIST

PRICE: $25.00 USD (1.6OZ)
For a higher end skincare brand, this price is actually pretty reasonable. Ibuki is a line targeted more at troubled skin and younger skin; therefore, the price point tends to be a little lower than some of the other products from Shiseido. 

CLAIMS: "A dewy, refreshing gel mist that helps visibly correct shine, dehydration, and day-worn skin while preventing makeup from wearing off or creasing."

This product is unique versus other spray type mists in that it is a gel type. You can see that the viscosity is much higher compared to most other facial mists. This is supposed to help it stick to your skin, but I don't know how much I buy it... I feel like it's a complete gimmick.... I also do not find this to be refreshing or hydrating. I have not tried this as a make-up setting spray so I cannot comment on that, though.

PACKAGING: Not going to lie, the packaging is kinda cheap and the nozzle on the bottle is terrible! It's like spraying your face with a hose. I mean I love a good dousing when I mist myself, but not a bath..... I prefer a finer spray on my facial mists.


CONCLUSION★  ☆ ☆ ☆ 
I give this 1/5 stars.... This product is totally a pass. Don't waste your money on this! It's a complete gimmick, the mist is more like a hose, and it's more drying than refreshing. The worst part is that the product seems to contain a lot of alcohol. This can dry out your skin and it can sting your eyes if you're not careful. I'm not completely opposed to alcohol in my skincare products, but this is just way too much! I recently found out that Shiseido is also not cruelty free so that's kind of sad...

Thank you for reading! I hope it helped.
Also Happy New Year! Let's continue to be friends next year. Sheepy out~ <3