Sunday, January 15, 2017

YESSTYLE Haul 2017

Hey guys! I'm back with another Yesstyle Haul! ❤️
I always go to either Yesstyle or Dresslink when I'm craving some super cute Asian clothes. Yesstyle is a tad bit more expensive, but I think they tend to have better quality. If anyone knows any other good Asian clothing websites, please let me know!



On to the haul~! 👉

The first clothing item that I picked up was this adorable bookbag! 😍  I have been OBSESSED with bookbags lately because they carry a lot more shit than purses. Gosh knows I like having random shit on me..... I mean, who doesn't need 10 lipsticks that are all the same shade of orange? 😂  I picked mine up in size medium so it's not big enough for school, but it's perfect for daily life. It does come in a large and small size, though. Small or medium bookbags are totally trending now, so make sure you get your hands on one too!


This bookbag is a complete rip-off of the FENDI Monster Creature bookbags (pictured below) that normally go for around $2000.00 USD but I'm not even mad~ It's even on sale now and I kinda want the big one........ 😂 Note that the zipper does suck though!! But whatever~
The next item is a cute peter pan collared shirt with a bow accent. Since this site can have some sketch clothes on it, I try to stick to the "Bestseller" section because you don't have to worry as much about the quality. This shirt is cute but it is pretty thin but not yet see-through. The sleeves are also a tad short on me (I'm 5'1'') which is weird.... but I like to roll my sleeves up anyways so that's ok.


Next, I picked up this super cute corduroy overall dress! It gives a childish flair to any outfit and overalls have been super popular lately I just had to get one too! This one was amazing for the price but it was kinda annoying putting together the straps.... I put a close up to show you how I did it, but I'm pretty sure it's backwards... whatever~ 💁🏻

 

The last clothing item that I bought was this plaid red and white shirt! I actually wanted to wear it as a dress but it is wayyyyy too short..... the pictures totally lied..... 😭


But I guess I'll just wear it with shorts then. The fabric is again pretty thin and the shoulders aren't as cute as I would have hoped, but it's still cute enough for me. :) The stitching around the top collar portion is still pretty crappy, though, so if you mind that, I would pass on it. It's one of those things where you feel like it'll fall apart if you wash it in the washing machine.... 🙄

 

Next, I have this super cute choker necklace! I must say, from all of the places that I've seen, Yesstyle has the best and most affordable chokers right now. I am in love with this one!! 😍  I've been layering my chokers to achieve a similar look, but this just makes it so much easier with less bulk! Plus, for those of you who tend to lose their jewelry (cough cough), you won't have to worry as much about losing the dainty necklace! 🤗


The next accessory that I picked up was this winter scarf. I remember seeing someone haul it way back when, and I just had to have it! Plaid is a classic that will never go out of style! The blue and green really go well with the pops of orange and white. I normally purchase blanket scarves but this one is not as big as a blanket scarf. The wooden buttons are a cute accent and allow you to wear it as a cover-up, too! I would recommend this one to anyone!


Last but not least is this ADORABLE calendar!!! lajdlfajsdlfkahsdlf;jkasdlkf 😍  😍
I think we all know how much I love sheep so I tend to just buy anything sheep related 🤗  Hehehe~ What to name him, though! It even started in November 2016 for some reason! Yay! I actually bought some cute sheep post-its and a terry cloth headband too but.... I forgot to take pictures of that so..... y'all can deal lol~


DISCLAIMER: Not sponsored, I paid for all of this myself. The prices are in Elite Club prices because I buy from them so often.... Hehe~

Thanks for reading, Sheepy out~ 😘