Monday, February 27, 2017

Free Planner Printables - Bloom


Guys I'm so ready for summer...... I was so excited for warm weather but it is cold again :(
This is a fun, bright spread! I am LOVE with those neons~ Ahhhhhhh

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!
>Click image for Fullsize Image<

I switched up the quarter boxes again and I am in loveeeeeee! It's more reminiscent of an appointment box now. I'm wondering if I should start adding either heart checklists back in or make the checklist full boxes? Let me know if you guys want any of those because I don't really use checklists myself. I prefer using either flags or bullet points. 

As always make sure to print at full size, do NOT fit to page. I print on full page sized label paper (Avery) and cut everything out by hand. These are sized to fit the Happy Planner but can be used for the Erin Condren planners as well. If you have any requests, please let me know!

Sheepy out~ <3