Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Free Planner Printables - Alice in Wonderland


Hey guys! I've decided I'm going to try to be a little more consistent with my planner posts. In addition to my random beauty posts, from now on I will be posting a planner freebie EVERY SATURDAY!! This one is one I just finished and I love too much to not post! Thank you SO much for all the re-tags on instagram! You guys are the best! Follow me at Ig: SheepyPlans

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!! DO NOT STEAL!!

>Click image for full-sized<

Alice in wonderland things are just my jam~ Some of the others that I'm working on are Chanel, Summer vibes, Pusheen, and Kitsch. Please let me know if you have any suggestions!

As always, all images found using google.com. All rights to respective owners.

Print at 100% and do NOT scale to fit. If printing from paint, make sure to center both vertically and horizontally to avoid chopping off anything. Boxes are sized to fit the Happy Planner but will work fine with the Erin Condren. Print on Full-sized label paper and cut out by hand. I normally use 1 sheet of stickers for 2 weeks of white-spaced planning.

If you have any request or comments, please let me know!
Sheepy out~