Monday, May 28, 2018

Free Planner Printables - Floral Escape


Hey guys!! Wow I've been busy lately.... I want to make a new printable for you guys soon.... my life has just been a hot mess. This one is kind of a cop-out... but it's one of my favorite free patterns online so I hope you enjoy! <3

PS. Thank you guys for the continued support that you give my little humble blog!! If you have any requests, please please please!! feel free to let me know! I'm running out of ideas here lol.




Click image for full-sized PDF<


YOU ASKED AND I LISTENED! I was toying with the files and have found a way to reduce the size of the file! Yay! Previously the files were very large and took a lot to download because I didn't want to lose any of the resolution. This way you get both amazing resolution and a reasonably sized file. :) 

Used with a free pattern from deviantart.com. No copyright infringement intended. These printables are intended for my own personal use but I just like sharing what I make. 

Make sure to follow this blog for updates! You can follow me on instagram sheepyplans as well!

Print at 100% and do NOT scale to fit. If printing from paint (windows) make sure to center both vertically and horizontally. Boxes are sized to fit the Happy Planner but will work fine with the Erin Condren. Print on full-sized label paper (I use Avery) and cut out by hand. I normally use 1 sheet of stickers for 2 weeks of white-spaced planning.

If you have any request or comments, please let me know!
Sheepy out~