Monday, October 8, 2012

Nerdy Frames from Baby Phat

So the story goes~ my father's name is actually Phat. ;D
It's not pronounced the same way as Baby Phat though. It's not like "fat" more like "fa-at." If you get what I mean. Anyways, when I learned about the brand Baby Phat, I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever since it has my Dad's name in it. :////D Hehe. It means, high end or luxurious in whatever Asian I am.... I'm guessing Vietnamese. Sorry, Viet and Canto sound the same to me so I get confused, but it's one of those two. D:

But you don't need to know that. ;D
My new glasses are from Baby Phat
I picked them up from America's Best Contacts and Eyeglasses since my cousin works for them so I got mine for super cheap~ ;)

They are originally priced at $129.99 for the frames only. 

What I love most about these glasses are that they have the large, nerdy black frames that I so adore. But they also have that pop of hot pink that's really spunky and cute! <3 You'd think that the pink would be a little much, but when you're wearing them, you hardly see it! It's like this small accent that just makes the frames so amazing~! <3 I was looking for larger black frames than I had originally had because the frames tended to cover my eyes. Larger frames will make your face look smaller! :D




The sides have a snake-ish/ alligator-ish pattern with the designer tag in a matte silver. I'm so fashionable. ;D
Hehehe~ I kid~ ;D

Here's how they look on me:

Up close:
 (hehe~ playing with le webcam on my bed when I was super bored.... D:)

Farther away:
(at fancy 21st birthday party, with my friend Janice)

You can learn more about the place I got them here: http://www.twopair.com/

ALSO. Pro tip~ make sure not to sleep with your glasses on! I'm overworked so sometimes I nap with mine on and they've since bent out of shape... they don't fit me anymore! D: I have to go them them adjusted because they're falling off every 5 seconds... yea, just fyi. :(
Sheepy out~ <3