Saturday, October 20, 2012

Review: Etude House Collagen Moistful Firming Eye Cream

Hey guys! I have yet another review for you! But this one is going to be really quick because I'm lazy. =3=;; This beauty was actually found through a sample I had gotten from an online purchase. 
It's the Etude House: Collagen Moistful Firming Eye Cream! c:
I picked this up at one of the Etude stores in Myeongdong when I was in Korea last summer.


PRICE: I couldn't find the recipe but I believe it's priced at 16000 won (or about $15 USD) for 25mL of product. Not too bad. But I was quite upset to find out that in the Lotte Department stores, in the duty free sections you can find it for about $10 USD? I think I remember. I just remember it was cheaper... -_- And don't worry, pretty sure for the lower brands you don't have to pick up the products at the airport. But I may be wrong so don't quote me on that. But def check out the Lotte Duty Free~ :D


CLAIMS:
"Eye cream moisturizes, tightens and protects the delicate eye area with Baobab Tree extract and Collagen to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and improve look."
Note, it's pretty nice to actually see those things in the ingredients! ;D


As you can see, it's in a tub. I normally use a clean spatula thingy to scrap some on the lid and use that.


TEXTURE: It's really more of a mixture of a cream and a gel, which is really nice for my oily-combination skin. c: It soaks in really easily, and quickly (like within seconds!) leaving your eyes really moisturized! I also use it on my laugh lines and other dry spots around the face. A nice tip, eye cream, not just for the eyes!

SCENT: I quite like this smell! It's more of a really clean, fresh, lemon-y scent! Really refreshing! But it is heavily scented, so I don't know how it will do on people with sensitivities to added fragrances.

CONCLUSION: I really like this eye cream! I know I'm only in my early 20s, but it's good to get a head start on those eye wrinkles.... Did you know women start aging at 25?! D: Freaking ridiculous, but whatever, I have my eye cream ready! >:o But because of this, I cannot really say anything about it's firming claims. But I actually think it may. This may sound weird, but when I was taking that swatch picture, the eye cream was actually making that spot tingle? So maybe working it's magic? Hehe. I don't know. BUT. I can say that it does leaves your eyes feeling nice and moisturized. I can really tell the difference when I don't put it on.... My eyes just look so much more... blah.... D:

I would definitely repurchase this product in the future. I think I've fallen for all gel-ish products! <3
This line is actually pretty good I think. I've heard a lot of good things about it!

For more information:
http://etudehouse.com/globalapp/product/app_detail.jsp?pdtno=11&page=2
http://www.etude.co.kr/product.do?method=view&prdCd=101005016

If you didn't know, Etude House is under Innisfree and Amore Pacific in Korean Skincare (in that order: lowest -> higher end). Kinda like how Loreal is the more drugstore brand of the higher end brand Lancome. c: