Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Wishlist


Just a little wishlist of mine. I'll probably end up buying this for myself. ;D

1. Longchamp Le Pliage Large Tote - $145
I've been meaning to get a new tote for me to bring my books to class. I think this would be a nice choice. I picked navy because I think I wear a lot of blue. Just didn't want the normal black or brown. Navy is still a classic!

2. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation - $45
Just because I've decided to try out some foundations since I currently only use BB creams.

3. Nine West Color Story Mini Tech Crossbody Bag - $25.99
It's so tiny and cute! I want it! ;D

4. Vera Wang Princess eau de Parfum 3.4oz - $75
I'm actually getting from my brother for Christmas! One of those perfumes that you mean to buy, but end up buying something else. Classic girly perfume.

5. Guess Envelope Clutch - $58
I fell in love with this when I was looking for a wallet! SO PRETTY. Omg need it. <33

6. Kate Spade Carlisle Street Stacy Wallet - $125
I recently broke my old wallet, so I'm in the market for a new one. I've always been a fan of the simple, bright designs by Kate Spade and this wallet is just to die for. A bit pricer than I'm used to... so I guess time to start saving up! ;D