Monday, January 20, 2014

Quick Review - Shiseido Moist Hair Pack

Hello everyone! :'D
I have for you another review! If you've read my blog before, then you'd know of my love for anything Shiseido~ so when I came upon this, I could not turn it down! I'll try not to ramble (but I always do hehe~) so let's just get down to it!

PRODUCT:  水分 (すいぶん) ヘアパック 


The name literally translates into "moisture hair pack," and packs are normally used in Asian cultures to mean masks. So this would be a daily treatment hair mask.

Hehe, the English says: "Moisture for damaged hair brings attractive beauty"

PRICE: 14.99 USD
I picked my up from my local Asian supermarket. If you're near Cleveland, it was actually the Park to Shop supermarket. For 600mL of product, this was not half bad of a price! This will last you forever! It has personally lasted me for about 6 months now, but I like to switch up and alternate my conditioners often. c:

PACKAGING: Can I say how much I love that it has a pump? Because I love it~! Normally I would go through 2 pumps (for shoulder length hair) each time I use it though. I would like if the top could lock, but hey, you can't win them all. c:

SCENT: There is a nice, florally scent that is borderline old lady-ish, but it kinda grows on you. c: The best part about this conditioner is that it does NOT smell like plastic like most Asian hair conditioners though!! I love it!! I believe that because of the thickeners (polymer plastics) that they add into the conditioners to make it the normal texture that we all know and love, after the intial perfumes wear off over time, the plastic smell cuts through. This product is different in that the product itself is a little thinner, more liquidy compared to normal conditioners. It is lacking a lot of those plastic thickeners. Because of this, I normally tend to use more of the product, but it still seems to be never-ending! :'D


CONCLUSION: Ok, I normally dye my hair every other month, so my hair is in pretty bad shape; therefore, I really rely on having good hair conditioners. In the past I have talked about the Aveeno one, but this one is THE BEST that I have ever used. Like so good that it can be even TOO good. Normally, I leave all hair conditioners on my hair for at least 3 minutes. That makes my hair too soft though! Like seriously, you just have to plop it on, then rinse it out and your hair will be so silky smooth~! SO SOFT you won't believe it. I apply only to my ends though, be careful of getting this on your scalp or it may cause irritation. :( If you have dry damaged hair like me, this will be your life's savior. I guarantee it~

So end of story, I LOVE THIS. Sad to be almost out of it. 5 out of 5 stars definitely c:<33


WARNING: If you don't like silicons (dimethicone) or alcohols in your conditioners, this is not the product for you!! However, please note that these types of ingredients are still commonly found in conditioners. c:

Ok! Sheepy out! <3
Shiseido~ you never cease to amaze me~ <3