Saturday, March 29, 2014

Korean Cosemetic Wishlist 2014


Why?
Why do I want everything?!.... I have problems...
Anyways, here is another wishlist of mine with a few of the new things that I am eyeing! ie.I need them in my life. And mark my words, my shopping addiction says that they (or at least most of them) will be in my collection soon~



1. Laneige Triple Sunscreen (SPF 40) - $25.00
http://www.target.com/p/laneige-triple-sunscreen
Now that summer is coming, who can say no to sunscreen?! I chose this one because Laneige is a brand that I trust and I really want to try more of their products. This is especially because it can now be found easily at Target. Also, this one is supposed to be lightweight and long lasting, which would be good for my super oily summer skin. c:

2. TonyMoly Panda's Dream White Magic Cream - $12.00
This is supposed to be fluffy, whipped texture face cream that brightens and lightens your skin. Normally I'd say that whitening was to help lighten up acne scars... but this one is definitely for actually lightening up your skin tone. I'm a sucker for the packaging too.... Need me some of that panda! D:

3. Etude House Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion - $20.00
The shade pictured above is in peach for brightening up normal beige skin tones. (So if you're a no. 23 like me, this one is more recommended for you to try.) Anywho, I was being my own usual self, watching way too much make-up videos on YouTube and one of the people used this particular product. After seeing it in action on Get it Beauty, I was like.... YES. It glided on the skin so easily and effortlessly! D;

Get it Beauty episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp441Rl9128

4. Etude House Puff Cleaning Mist - $9.50
As I get more and more into things like BB cushions and foundation sponges, it is important to stay hygenic and note how to correctly clean these. The BB cushions have special sponges that are a little harder to clean than regular sponges so I thought it would be a good idea to try something like this! It also works with makeup brushes! The only thing is that because it's online, I wonder how it smells? o:

5. Lioele Pore Clean& Tightening Dr. Ampoule - $18.00
Skin oils and ampoules are so in right now! I need to jump on the bandwagon and try some of these out. Of them all, this one stood out to me because it is supposed to be good for your pores and help clean out them blackheads. I for one am chock full of blackheads and am in need of some doctoring~ hehe~ c:

6. Innisfree Smart Make-Up Blender - $11.00
This is another product that I was talked into wanting by a YouTube video. Lately, I have been super addicted to Pony's Beauty Diary (on insite TV) and she happened to use this product. Also, I've been feeling that because I always use a semi-matte or matte foundation/ bb cream, my skin can be a little bland. I want something to try to highlight my skin and bring out a more dewy complexion. I don't know why I've been so obsessed with dewy makeup lately, but I love it! And you should too~

Pony's Beauty Diary episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af1BdBkwXqs

I know. I'm a little addicted to youtube so I need to stop. D:
It feeds my need for more makeup and skincare.... which can be a good or bad thing....
Keke~ <3

Thanks for reading! Sheepy out! <3

ps. That's a boy ^