Friday, April 19, 2013

Perfume Wishlist 2013

Lol. I WANT EVERYTHING. WHY?!
Hey guise! D:
I can't stop myself. But I decided that I will probably buy myself a new perfume sometime soon as a little gift to myself. Here are the ones I've been looking at. I recently just got Vera Wang Princess (did you see my last wishlist?!) and I think that one can be either a day or night perfume, so I really don't know what I'm looking for! D:

I have smelt mostly all of these perfumes before so now I'm just narrowing it down.

Let's just get to it!




I put these in order of what I most likely would buy it in. Still thinking though. :/ I think right now, I just tried my sample of the Katy Perry perfume, and it just gets SOO much better with time. I think it's a winner. Only problem.... it's not on Sephora? So I'd have to buy it at Target? We'll see~

1. Katy Perry - Purr ($39)
http://www.target.com/p/women-s-purr-by-katy-perry-eau-de-parfum-1-oz/
Ok. FIRST OFF. The bottle is a freaking cat. A CAT!!! How cute is that?! SOLD. Ok. I'm sold so I put it as a top pick in this list! It's a nice deep, vanilla scent with a little bit of something else. I can't put my finger on it though. I think I'm overtaken by the vanilla. Here's what others say about it, but I can get the earthyness of the sandalwood, but yea, not much from the fruity stuff or floral stuff. Just earthy, deep, musky vanilla. Dericious~ <3
The composition of Katy Perry Purr is developed by Firmenich perfumer house, combining top notes of peach, forbidden apple, gardenia and green bamboo with the heart of jasmine, pink freesia and Bulgarian rose and the base of vanilla orchid, creamy sandalwood, white amber, coconut and musk. 

2. Marc Jacobs - Dot ($69)
http://www.sephora.com/dot-P375631?skuId=1450592
Ok. So this one is another one that I've been eyeing for a long time. It's a really fresh, sophisticated, clean scent. I like it a lot better than Daisy. I think it's just a little bit sweeter than Daisy and that's why I like it better. It's a really good everyday day scent. Also, I freaking love that bottle too. Always a sucker for cute packaging.... :/
The exuberant top captivates with a delectable blend of red berries, succulent dragonfruit, and sweet honeysuckle. The lush floral heart of the fragrance blooms with the addictive beautiful jasmine, mingled with energizing notes of coconut water and orange blossom. The scent rounds out with a feminine dry down of creamy vanilla, driftwood, and sensual musks.
3. LaVanilla - Vanilla Blackberry ($58)
http://www.sephora.com/vanilla-blackberry-fragrance-P296103
Did you know I love vanilla? Fruity vanilla is even better. There is just nothing that can beat the cozy smell of vanilla! So home-y and delicious and I love ok. Ok. I love it. :x
Seduce the senses and pamper the body and soul with this provocative blend of ripe blackberry, juicy raspberry, velvet iris, and warm Madagascar vanilla. Created by master perfumers, it's an effortlessly sexy fragrance made with the finest natural ingredients. 
4. Dior - Hypnotic Poision ($75)
http://www.sephora.com/hypnotic-poison-P4484?skuId=260885
A perfume that smell legit like vanilla. LEGIT. It's just, it smells like pure vanilla. So good~!
If you've read my blog before, you'd know I've been eyeing this perfume for a long time. A LONG TIME. So when I was traveling a lot, I would always smell all that perfume at the Duty Free right?! This was the perfume that I was always thinking about getting... but ended up getting a nice day scent, DKNY Be Delicious, Fresh Blossom (the pink one) instead. It's a lot more floral than the green one that's so popular. Nice and fresh and floral you know? BUT. YEA. Regretting the decision? Heck yes....  SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THEM ALL! >:D It's just more expensive than the rest of the perfumes, so I'm putting it last in the list.
Mysterious and mesmerizing, extravagant and bewitching, Hypnotic Poison is a magic potion for modern times. Audacious and profoundly feminine, the fragrance is an unsettling harmony, a fusion of contrasting olfactory facets.
Notes:Bitter Almond, Caraway Spice, Sambac Jasmine, Cinnamon, Tuberose, Vanilla, Musk, Mosses, Jucarunda Wood.
Can you tell I love Vanilla?!
Has anyone else ever seen that one scene in that one show where this girl, she was talking about her secret first date tip. She would put vanilla extract on the back of her neck so that it would attract the guys to her. It's just, there's something about the home-y-ness of vanilla. Who doesn't love it?


I wish I had all the money to buy all these perfumes... but I don't. I don't. ;u;
I JUST. I LOVE THEM ALL.
....
Decisions decisions.....

If anyone out there has any suggestions, please tell me! :'D
Sheepy out~!