Monday, May 22, 2017

Free Planner Printables - Rainbow Glitter Star Checklists and Halfboxes

Hey guys! I know that I said I was going to post the unicorn one next, but I just made this one and I could not post it first! I hope you enjoy~! Totally matches my whole unicorn/ rainbow/ glitter aesthetic.

On to the printables~

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!! DO NOT STEAL!



>CLICK IMAGE FOR FULLSIZE FILE<

As always, make sure to print these at 100% and do NOT scale to fit. You can print from paint (Windows) or preview (mac). If printing from paint, make sure to center both vertically and horizontally. Boxes are formatted for the MAMBI Happy planner but can also be used in Erin Condren. 

Image was created entirely by me so please do not steal. If you have any color requests, let me know! I'll post the non-glitter versions soon too! I also used 2 different size glitters for the checklists, which one do you like better??

Thanks for visiting. Sheepy out~ <3