Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Free Planner Printables - Pastel & Unicorns


Hey guys~! Anxiety has really been killing me lately so I just wanted to spread some happiness!
On to the printables~!

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY! DO NOT STEAL!!

>CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE FILE<

All images were found using google.com. All rights to respective owners, no copyright infringement intended. Omg I love this color scheme. I need more of it Dx

As always make sure to print at 100% and do NOT scale to fit. If printing from paint, make sure to center both vertically and horizontally to avoid any of it being cut off. Print on full size label paper (I use Avery because it's the easiest to get).  If you have any requests, please let me know!
Boxes are formatted for the MAMBI Happy planner but can also be used in Erin Condren.

I made another version for myself but I cut out the artist's signature so I wouldn't feel right posting that on my blog... but if you want this version as well, please comment below and I'll message it to you personally~ :')


Thanks for visiting~ Sheepy out! <3