Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Free Planner Printables - Cardcaptor Sakura


Hey guys! I have a new printable for you today! I've been way too stressed out studying for boards so I've just given up and have taken up a new career of being a lazy bum.......

Anyways, onto the printable!

FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY!! DO NOT STEAL!!

>Click for Full-size IMAGE<

Cardcaptor Sakura is my all time favorite anime and childhood cartoon! How could I say no to making a printable for this series?? <3

All images used were found using google.com and were modified and edited to fit into this format and color scheme. Glitters are my own. All rights to respective owners. 

As always, make sure to print at 100% and do NOT scale to fit page. Print on full-sized label paper (I use avery) and I cut mine out by hand. I have claw hands now...... These are sized for the MAMBI Happy Planner but will fit the Erin Condren as well. If you have any requests, please let me know! I am open to doing anything or any colors!

Thanks for popping by! Sheepy out~ <3