Sunday, May 14, 2017
K-Beauty Wishlist 2017
Here's a wishlist of things that I want to buy or am meaning to buy, but am currently resisting the urge to buy~
1. Peripera's Ink the Airy Velvet in #02 Pretty Orange Pink ($7.35 USD)
2. Milkydress The White Platinum Edition ($38.28 USD)
Combat that with whitening cream! This is a whitening cream to brighten up your skin-tone and help to lighten skin imperfections. They're perfect as primers under foundation. Normally I use Tonymoly's Panda Dream White Magic Cream, but I want to experiment with other creams as well! I saw Pony use this one in her gym make-up video so....... I need it?
3. Clio Pro Play Master Brush 103 ($19.04 USD)
A dupe for the Artis comb-style brushes? Sign me up! It's supposedly very soft and good at blending out foundation quickly.
4. EgLips Blur Powder Pact ($6.63 USD)
I saw Pony using this one too.... EgLips is notorious by being an amazing Korean brand purchased exclusively online. I definitely want to try this brand out.
5. Too Cool for School Art Class by Rodin 3-Color Multishading Shadow Blusher ($11.57 USD)
This contour powder is super hyped up because Sinn-nim raved about it on YouTube. It's supposed to be a perfect contour shade for Asian skin tones. A lot of my friends seem to like it as well.
6. Holika Holika Jewel-Light Undereye Maker in #2 Pink
I LOVE the jewel-light line from Holika Holika. My favorite is number #08 in Pink Topaz for my aegyosal. But anyways, this is a similar product in that is a pink glittery eye shadow, but it also has a shading component to make your aegyosal look bigger! I normally use eyebrow pencils for this but the consistency is just night right.... This one looks promising though! Let me know if you want to see a post on my favorite aegyosal glitters!
7. Missha Super Aqua Skin Peeling Pad ($13.39 USD)
NOTE: Prices were found on ebay and can change with time.